The Tracing Summit is a conference gathering people involved in the development of tracing tools and also end-users. The main target of this conference is to provide room for discussion between people in the various areas that benefit from tracing, namely parallel, distributed and/or real-time systems, as well as kernel development.
It is organized by the Linux Foundation Diagnostic and Monitoring Workgroup (http://diamon.org).
The following wiki pages present the tracing summit events:
- Tracing Summit 2016 Berlin, Germany, October 12th, 2016, co-located with Embedded Linux Conference Europe.
- Tracing Summit 2015 Seattle, WA, USA, August 20th, 2015, co-located with LinuxCon North America.
- Tracing Summit 2014 Düsseldorf, Germany, October 13th, 2014, co-located with LinuxCon Europe.
- Tracing Summit 2013 October 23rd, 2013, co-located with LinuxCon Europe.
- Tracing Summit 2012 August 30th, 2012, co-located with the Linux Plumbers conference
- 2011: Tracing track was part of the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit
- Tracing Summit 2010 co-located with LinuxCon
- Tracing Summit 2009 co-located with Linux Symposium
- Tracing Summit 2008