The Tracing Summit is a conference gathering people involved in the development of tracing tools and also end-users. The main target of this conference is to provide room for discussion between people in the various areas that benefit from tracing, namely parallel, distributed and/or real-time systems, as well as kernel development.
It is organized by the Linux Foundation Diagnostic and Monitoring Workgroup (http://diamon.org).
You can subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest news about this year's Tracing Summit as well as future events:
The following wiki pages present the tracing summit events:
- Tracing Summit 2019 San Diego, California, USA, August 20th 2019, co-located with the Open Source Summit & Embedded Linux Conference North America
- Tracing Summit 2018 Edinburgh, UK, October 25th 2018, co-located with the Open Source Summit & Embedded Linux Conference Europe (Videos)
- Tracing Summit 2017 Prague, Czech Republic on October 27th, 2017, co-located with the Open Source Summit Europe (Videos)
- Tracing Summit 2016 Berlin, Germany, October 12th, 2016, co-located with Embedded Linux Conference Europe (Videos)
- Tracing Summit 2015 Seattle, WA, USA, August 20th, 2015, co-located with LinuxCon North America (Videos)
- Tracing Summit 2014 Düsseldorf, Germany, October 13th, 2014, co-located with LinuxCon Europe (Videos)
- Tracing Summit 2013 October 23rd, 2013, co-located with LinuxCon Europe.
- Tracing Summit 2012 August 30th, 2012, co-located with the Linux Plumbers conference
- 2011: Tracing track was part of the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit
- Tracing Summit 2010 co-located with LinuxCon
- Tracing Summit 2009 co-located with Linux Symposium
- Tracing Summit 2008