Tracing Summit 2019
The Tracing Summit 2019 will be held in San Diego, California, USA at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, co-located with the Open Source Summit & Embedded Linux Conference North America 2019 on August 20th, 2019.
The Tracing Summit is single-day, single-track conference on the topic of tracing. The event focuses on the field of software and hardware tracing, gathering developers and end-users of tracing and trace analysis tools. The main goal of the Tracing Summit is to provide space for discussion between people of the various areas that benefit from tracing, namely parallel, distributed and/or real-time systems, as well as kernel development.
We are welcoming 30 minute presentations from both end users and developers, on topics covering, but not limited to:
- Investigation workflow of Real-Time, latency, and throughput issues,
- Trace collection and extraction,
- Trace filtering,
- Trace aggregation,
- Trace formats,
- Tracing multi-core systems,
- Trace abstraction,
- Trace modeling,
- Automated trace analysis (e.g. dependency analysis),
- Tracing large clusters and distributed systems,
- Hardware-level tracing (e.g. DSP, GPU, bare-metal),
- Trace visualisation,
- Interaction between debugging and tracing,
- Tracing remote control,
- Analysis of large trace datasets,
- Cloud trace collection and analysis,
- Integration between trace tools,
- Live tracing & monitoring,
- Programmable tracing (e.g. eBPF).
Those can cover recently available technologies, ongoing work, and yet non-existing technologies (which are compellingly interesting to end-users). Please understand that this open forum is not the proper place to present sales or marketing pitches, nor technologies which are prevented from being freely used in open source.
Submit you talk today using this Google Form: (https://forms.gle/L6mR2ZN3Nt7bUxY98)
We will be accepting submissions until July 1st 2019 at 23:59 EST.
This year tickets are $100 and seating is limited to 100 people. To register, you can add the Tracing Summit as an addon to your Open Source Summit ticket or use this link to register solely for the Tracing Summit: Tracing Summit Registration
Organized by the Linux Foundation Diagnostic and Monitoring Workgroup (https://diamon.org).
Please send any query about this conference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organizers of this event are Francis Deslauriers and Mathieu Desnoyers.